How can I contest the ticket?

Contact Sherburne County Court Administration to schedule a hearing date. If you wish to speak with the prosecutor, you may do so after hearing your rights.  If you wish to plead not guilty, you will be given another court date for a court trial or pretrial hearing.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my ticket?
2. What if I can't pay my fine on the day of court?
3. How can I contest the ticket?
4. My ticket is in warrant status. What do I need to do?
5. My driver's license was suspended for an unpaid fine. What can I do?
6. How do I get my driver's license back?
7. I have insurance on my vehicle and still received a ticket for No Proof of Insurance. What do I do?
8. What is an enhanceable traffic violation?
9. My driver's license was suspended because of unpaid child support. What do I do?
10. How can I check on the current status of my Minnesota driver's license?