Can I have the criminal charges dropped?

The State of Minnesota has filed criminal charges in the case, not the victim. Please contact the Victim Witness Coordinator at 763-765-4756 or email Michelle Berner regarding your thoughts and wishes for the outcome of the case. The Coordinator will ensure your input is considered.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have been a victim of a crime?
2. Where is the Sherburne County Victim Witness Services office?
3. What can I expect at the court hearings?
4. How do I ask to have a No Contact Order dropped?
5. Can I have the criminal charges dropped?
6. How do I request a copy of the police report?
7. Do I have to come to the court hearing?
8. What is restitution?
9. How can I request restitution?
10. What is Reparations?
11. What is a Victim Impact Statement?
12. How do I find out if the offender is in custody?