Can I change my Court date?

Contact Sherburne County Court Administration for questions at 763-765-4600.

Show All Answers

1. Is this the Court Services / Probation Department?
2. How can I find out who my probation officer is?
3. Can I have an extension on my fine payment?
4. Can I change my Court date?
5. How can I set up Huber / Work Release?
6. How do I set up work crew / community service work?
7. How do I update my Predatory Offender Registration (POR)?
8. How do I schedule a Rule 25 Evaluation?