Make your dream of homeownership a reality with help from Minnesota Housing and Sherburne County! Whether you’re a first-time buyer, repeat buyer, or want to refinance, there’s an affordable Minnesota Housing program that’s right for you.
Why choose a Minnesota Housing loan?
- Low, fixed interest rates for the life of the loan
- Purchase and refinance options for first-time and repeat homebuyers
- Down payment and closing cost loans up to $18,000 for qualified borrowers
- Exclusive 3% down conventional products with low-cost or no mortgage insurance
- Works with industry standard products including FHA, VA, Conventional and Rural Development
Do you qualify?
Requirements vary based on program, and all borrowers must meet minimum credit score requirements. Visit the Minnesota Housing website for current information, including:
- Income limits
- Home cost limits
- Homebuyer education requirements
How to Get Started
Contact a Minnesota Housing participating lender.