News Flash

News Home

Posted on: January 31, 2023

State program provides money to extend broadband service


The Broadband Line Extension Connection Program awards grants for the extension of existing broadband infrastructure to unserved locations. An unserved location is a location that does not have a wired broadband service of at least 25Mbps download and 3Mbps upload.

People can report to OBD that a wired broadband service is unavailable at their residence or business by entering information on an online application or by calling (651) 259-7610 and requesting a paper application or by talking to someone at OBD who will complete the application on their behalf.

Learn more and find an application at:

Facebook Twitter Email