2020 Election Updates
FEBRUARY 4, 2020
The Presidential Primary will be held March 3, 2020.
Vote at your regular polling location on Super Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
- Only major political parties will participate in the Presidential Primary.
- Each party will have a separate ballot.
- The chair of each party will submit a list of candidates for the party’s ballot.
- Only presidential candidates will be on the ballot.
- A voter’s choice of party ballot will be recorded and is private data. However, a list of who voted in a presidential nomination primary and the political party each voter selected will be provided to the chair of each major political party. How a voter voted on the ballot will be secret.
For more information on the Presidential Primary visit the Secretary of State website.
Find out if you have an election in your area and confirm your Election Day voting location below:
What’s on the Election Day ballot in 2020?
All voters will have these races on their general election ballot:
- U.S. President
- U.S. Senator
- U.S. Representative
- State Senator
- State Representative
- Judicial seats
Voters may also have one or more of these races on their ballot:
- County Officials
- City Officers
- School Board Members
- Township Officers
- Local ballot questions