- What do I need to bring with me to apply to get a REAL ID/DL?
- What are the fees for Driver's License and Identification cards?
- Can I reinstate my driver's license at your location?
- Can I get an Enhanced Driver's License or Identification Card at the Sherburne County License Center?
- Do I need a medical card to keep my Commercial Driver's License?
- Can I apply for both an Identification Card and a Driver's License?
- How old do I have to be to get an Identification Card?
- Can I do any testing in your offices?
- How early can I renew my driver's license?
- Can I get a permit at this location?
- What should I bring with me for my first time application?
- What do I need to bring in order to renew my Driver's License or Identification Card?
- I have an out of state Drivers License, can I transfer it to Minnesota at your location?
- Can I transfer a car title at your location?
- Can I pay a fine at your location?
- Do I need a parent to sign application if I am not 18 yet and I am renewing my Drivers License?
- My disability parking certificate or permit is expiring during the COVID-19 peacetime emergency; is there an extension?
- Where do I go for help during COVID? (top FAQs from the State)