Duplicate ID or Drivers License

When a card is lost, damaged, destroyed, or you just need to change your address, an application must be completed for a duplicate or replacement card. Identification requirements will apply if there is a name change. A vision test is not required. Applicants under 18 years of age must have the application signed by a parent or guardian. Your Social Security Number is required on the application.

Fee: $26.00