- Your Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Corrections Advisory Board
Corrections Advisory Board
- Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Quarterly - Second Tuesdays
- Community Corrections Conference Room
13880 Business Center Drive NW
Elk River, MN 55330-4668
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Members are asked to serve at least two-year terms and are appointed by Sherburne County Board of Commissioners.
- Kenneth Asangwe
- Mary Jo Cobb
- Greg Felber , Sherburne County Commissioner
- Carter Diers, DOC District Supervisor
- Corey Mabis-Rowe, Director, Sherburne County Community Corrections
- Nicole Stottlemyre, ISD 728
- Honorable Walter Kaminsky, Judge 10th Judicial District (Chair)
- Law Enforcement
- Joel Brott, Sherburne County Sheriff
- Steve Doran, Chief Deputy (alternate)
- Dawn Nyhus, Lead Assistant County Attorney
- Kathleen Heaney, Sherburne County Attorney (alternate)
- Public Defense
- Lisa Hallberg, Sherburne County Chief Managing Attorney
- Social Services
- Amanda Larson, Director, Sherburne County HHS
- Jodi Heurung-Dick, HHS Planner (alternate)
- Rivers of Hope
- Hannah-Ruth Patterson, Executive Director
About the Advisory Board
Community Corrections is assisted by members of the community who volunteer their time to assist Sherburne County Community Corrections to meet their mission statement of Enhancing Public Safety and Facilitating Client Change Through Evidence Based and Restorative Practices.
Per statue the corrections advisory board shall actively participate in the formulation of the comprehensive plan for the development, implementation, and operation of the correctional program and services and shall make a formal recommendation to the county board or joint board at least annually concerning the comprehensive plan and its implementation during the ensuing year.