Corrections Advisory Board
- Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Community Corrections Conference Room
13880 Business Center Drive NW
Elk River, MN 55330-4668
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Members are asked to serve at least two-year terms and are appointed by Sherburne County Board of Commissioners.
- Kenneth Asangwe
- Mary Jo Cobb
- Raeanne Danielowski , Sherburne County Commissioner
- Carter Diers, DOC District Supervisor
- J. Hancuch, Director, Sherburne County Community Corrections
- Angie Charboneau-Folch, Big Lake High School Assistant Principal
- Honorable Mary Yunker, Judge 10th Judicial District (Chair)
- Law Enforcement
- Joel Brott, Sherburne County Sheriff
- Steve Doran, Chief Deputy (alternate)
- Dawn Nyhus, Lead Assistant County Attorney
- Kathleen Heaney, Sherburne County Attorney (alternate)
- Public Defense
- Lisa Hallberg, Sherburne County Chief Managing Attorney
- Social Services
- Amanda Larson, Director Sherburne County HHS
- Jodi Herung-Dick, Social Services Manager (alternate)
- Rivers of Hope
- Teresa McNamee, Executive Director
About the Advisory Board
Community Corrections is assisted by members of the community who volunteer their time to assist Sherburne County Community Corrections to meet their mission statement of Enhancing Public Safety and Facilitating Offender Change Through Evidence Based and Restorative Practices.
Per statue the corrections advisory board shall actively participate in the formulation of the comprehensive plan for the development, implementation, and operation of the correctional program and services and shall make a formal recommendation to the county board or joint board at least annually concerning the comprehensive plan and its implementation during the ensuing year.