Munsinger Gardens & Clemens Gardens
- Riverside Drive South and Michigan Avenue, and Killian Boulevard and 13th Street,
St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Phone: 320-255-7238
- Munsinger Gardens Website
A visit to Munsinger / Clemens Gardens, whether in the spring, summer or fall, is certain to be a treat for the senses.
Oliver H. Kelley Farm
A living history farm of the 1860's focusing on the life and times of Oliver Hudson Kelley, founder of the National Grange. Visitors may tour the historic farmhouse and experience daily domestic activities, discover 19th century farming techniques in the fields, see historic animal breeds in the barn and outbuildings, and plant heirloom seeds in the kitchen garden. Families welcome!
- Call us at 651-259-3000 for hours and admission rates.
- Minnesota Historical Society Website
Sand Dunes State Forest
Sand Dunes State Forest is one of 56 Minnesota State Forests established to:
- Produce timber and other forest crops
- Protect water - sheds and soils
- Provide wildlife habitat
- Promote outdoor recreation
- Perpetuate rare and distinctive species of flora and fauna
Sherburne History Center
Over 4,000 objects, photographs and archival materials representing the history of Sherburne County can be found at the History Center. Small exhibit gallery features changing exhibits. Research library is available for those interested in genealogy or just browsing.
- Call us at 763-261-4433 for more information regarding hours, exhibits, and events.
- Sherburne History Center Website
Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge
Located a short driving distance from the Twin Cities, the Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge provides a panoramic view of wildlife habitats and an opportunity to see nature at its best. Eagles, loons, and other wildlife might be observed in their natural habitats.
- Call for hours and more information.
- Fish and Wildlife Service Website