Please call the 10th District Self Help Center with any immediate legal question at 763-760-6699.
Guide & File is a free, online, mobile-friendly interview tool that asks simple questions and uses the answers to complete the appropriate court forms.
The Statewide Self-Help Center accepts calls at (651) 435-6535, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on court forms.
The monthly Legal Advice Clinic is available as a telephone conference sponsored by Central Minnesota Legal Services. To register, call (320) 257-4873.
The Sherburne County Law Library is maintained by the Sherburne County Law Library Board. The law library provides residents of the county with information on Minnesota court rules, local, state and federal laws, public court forms and community resources.
- Give legal advice or opinions
- Answer your legal question
- Explain legal procedure, court rules, or interpret the text of statute, legal opinion, and/or administrative regulation
- Assist in filling out your Court forms
- Refer an attorney
Sherburne County Law Library has limited staff. The staff is customer service oriented and will attempt to assist you in locating the materials needed. Assistance is based on first-come, first-serve which may require a wait.
Current Staffed Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm
The library is open to the public Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Legal Reference Assistance
- Copy Machine Available
- Computers - for Internet access and document preparation
- Free Wi-Fi
The collection endeavors to follow the Minnesota State Law Library guidelines for County Law Library collections. Requests for texts are taken by the Law Librarian.
Only selected materials are allowed to circulate and only to attorneys who are licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota.
- NOLO Legal Topics written for non-lawyers
- Minnesota Statutes
- Minnesota Statutes Annotated
- Minnesota Rules
- Minnesota Practice Series
- United States Code Annotated
- Northwestern Reporter
- Supreme Courts Reports
- Standing order to all Minnesota Continuing Legal Education Courses