Welcome to Sherburne County Child Support. We look forward to working with you.
Easy Access to Information
Help provided by Sherburne County Child Support includes:
- Creating a Legal Relationship Between a Child and the Child’s Parent
- Getting a Court Order that Sets Child Support
- Getting a Court Order that Changes Child Support in Some Situations
- Taking Action to Urge Payment of Support
- Attempting to Find Parents for Support
- Taking in and Processing Support Payments
Help NOT provided by Sherburne County Child Support includes:
- Giving Legal Advice
- Problems with Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Changes or Problems with Custody
- Getting a Court Order that Sets or Changes Spousal Support
- Getting a Divorce
- Collecting Money for School/Sports/Music Costs, Legal Fees, or Other Debts
To obtain your MCI Participant Number, call 651-431-4400, Press 1, then Press 5 to hear your number. If you are currently receiving a billing statement, your 10-digit number is shown in the MCI box.
To obtain your Personal Identification Number (PIN) complete the Get New Pin form. PINs are mailed to your current mailing address. Your PIN was originally provided to you by mail on the Accessing Child Support Information notice.
Sherburne County Child Support is here to work with you. Here are some helpful tips to help us help you:
- Tell your worker about any changes: address, phone number, job change or loss, serving time in jail, you get injured or disabled.
- Open your mail from the state or county child support office.
- Fill out and return any paperwork we send you; if you are having a hard time doing so, let us know.
- Respond to our messages or letters. We may need information that helps with your case.
- If you have questions, contact your worker.
- If you are unable to make your full payment, pay what you can and contact your worker to let them know.
- Stay in touch.