All video visits are by appointment only and must by scheduled 24 hours in advance by registering online at www.securustech.net/videovisitation.
Family and friends are allowed to visit on-site in the Sherburne County Jail’s public video visitation area or remotely (off-site) via the internet.
Video Visitation Rules (PDF) must be adhered to during all visits.
On-site Video Visitation
Inmates are limited to one (1) on-site video visit per day, Monday through Friday. All on-site video visits are 20 minutes; and are limited to the following hours:
|Monday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
- On-site video visitation is closed on all county observed holidays.
- Visitors coming to the public video visitation area for an on-site visit must present a valid government-issued photo identification card, such as an official driver’s license, a state-issued identification card, or a military identification card. On-site visits are free of charge.
- Appropriate dress is required.
- No tobacco products, cell phones, or other electronic devices are allowed in the visitation area – nor is storage provided for these items during a visit.
- Visitors are responsible for supervising children in the visiting area. Visits may be terminated if children exhibit behavior that interferes with other individuals’ visits.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entranced into the visitation area.
- Off-site (Remote) visitation is available for a fee from any device with internet access and/or a webcam, including a home, library, office computer, or a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Inmates are allowed unlimited remote visits; and these visits can be scheduled every day of the week from 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 p.m. (times may vary due to jail lockdown times).
- Off-site (Remote) visits costs $5.00 (subject to change) for each 20-minute visit.
- To set up off-site (remote) visits, you will need to set up an account with www.securustech.net/videovisitation.
- All participants in off-site (remote) visits should dress in an appropriate manner and behave in an acceptable manner during the visit.
- Remote video visits (except for attorneys and clergy visits) are recorded and subject to electronic monitoring by the Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office.
- Violation of the visitation guidelines can result in suspension of your visiting privileges.