All video visits are by appointment only and must by scheduled 24 hours in advance by registering online at www.securustech.net/videovisitation.
Family and friends typically are allowed to visit on-site in the Sherburne County Jail’s public video visitation area or remotely (off-site) via the internet. Currently, we are not allowing on-site visits because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Attorneys and other professional visitors who need to set up an online visiting account can learn how to do that by clicking here.
Video Visitation Rules (PDF) must be adhered to during all visits.
On-site Video Visitation
Inmates are limited to one (1) on-site video visit per day, Monday through Friday. All on-site video visits are 20 minutes; and are limited to the following hours:
|Monday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30-11:20 a.m.||12:30-1:20 p.m.||3:00-4:20 p.m.|
- On-site video visitation is closed on all county observed holidays.
- Visitors coming to the public video visitation area for an on-site visit must present a valid government-issued photo identification card, such as an official driver’s license, a state-issued identification card, or a military identification card. On-site visits are free of charge.
- Appropriate dress is required.
- No tobacco products, cell phones, or other electronic devices are allowed in the visitation area – nor is storage provided for these items during a visit.
- Visitors are responsible for supervising children in the visiting area. Visits may be terminated if children exhibit behavior that interferes with other individuals’ visits.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entranced into the visitation area.
- Off-site (Remote) visitation is available for a fee from any device with internet access and/or a webcam, including a home, library, office computer, or a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Inmates are allowed unlimited remote visits; and these visits can be scheduled every day of the week from 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 p.m. (times may vary due to jail lockdown times).
- Off-site (Remote) visits costs $5.00 (subject to change) for each 20-minute visit.
- To set up off-site (remote) visits, you will need to set up an account with www.securustech.net/videovisitation.
- All participants in off-site (remote) visits should dress in an appropriate manner and behave in an acceptable manner during the visit.
- Remote video visits (except for attorneys and clergy visits) are recorded and subject to electronic monitoring by the Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office.
- Violation of the visitation guidelines can result in suspension of your visiting privileges.