Sherburne County offers on-site and remote video visitation to allow family and friends to stay in contact with incarcerated persons. All visitors must review the Video Visitation Rules (PDF) and adhere to them during all visits.
Attorneys and other professional visitors who would like to set up an online visiting account can find information on how to register by clicking here.
On-site Video Visitation
Individuals incarcerated at the Sherburne County Jail are limited to one 30-minute onsite visit per day, including weekends and holidays. These visits are at no cost to the visitor and/or inmate and can be scheduled by calling (763)765-3844 between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday (excluding government holidays). Visits can be scheduled up to seven days in advance and must be scheduled as directed on the table below:
**Alternate visiting times may be approved by Jail Administration on a case-by-case basis.
Available Onsite Visiting Times
Days Visiting Times Schedule By
Monday Through Friday
8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm and 3:00pm
Minimum 24 hours in advance
Saturday and Sunday
By 4:00pm on Friday, or last Government Center Business Day
By 4:00pm on the last Government Center Business day prior to the Holiday(s)
- On-site visitation is located at Door "I" of the Sherburne County Government Center
- Visitors coming to the public video visitation area for an on-site visit must present a valid government-issued photo identification card, such as an official driver’s license, a state-issued identification card, or a military identification card. On-site visits are free of charge.
- Appropriate dress is required. (Please see the video visitation rules link above)
- No tobacco products, cell phones, or other electronic devices are allowed in the visitation area – nor is storage provided for these items during a visit.
- Visitors are responsible for supervising children in the visiting area. Visits may be terminated if children exhibit behavior that interferes with other individuals’ visits.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entranced into the visitation area.
- Walk-in visits are not allowed; all visits must be scheduled ahead of time.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIME WHILE IN THE VISITATION AREA.
- All remote video visits are by appointment only and must by scheduled 24 hours in advance by registering online at www.securustech.net/videovisitation.
- Off-site (Remote) visitation is available for a fee from any device with internet access and/or a webcam, including a home, library, office computer, or a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Inmates are allowed unlimited remote visits; and these visits can be scheduled every day of the week from 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 p.m. (times may vary due to jail lockdown times).
- Off-site (Remote) visits costs $5.00 (subject to change) for each 20-minute visit.
- To set up off-site (remote) visits, you will need to set up an account with www.securustech.net/videovisitation.
- All participants in off-site (remote) visits should dress in an appropriate manner and behave in an acceptable manner during the visit. (Please see video visitation rules link above)
- Remote video visits (except for attorneys and clergy visits) are recorded and subject to electronic monitoring by the Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office.
- Violation of the visitation guidelines can result in suspension of your visiting privileges.