Sherburne County offers on-site and remote video visitation to allow family and friends to stay in contact with incarcerated persons. All visitors must review the Video Visitation Rules (PDF) and adhere to them during all visits.
On-site Video Visitation
Individuals incarcerated at the Sherburne County Jail are limited to one 30-minute onsite visit per day, including weekends and holidays. These visits are at no cost to the visitor and/or inmate and can be scheduled by visiting the NCIC Communication's website at www.NCIC.com.
**Alternate visiting times may be approved by Jail Administration on a case-by-case basis.
Available Onsite Visiting Times
Days Visiting Times
Monday Through Friday
8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm and 3:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
- On-site visitation is located at Door "I" of the Sherburne County Government Center
- Visitors coming to the public video visitation area for an on-site visit must present a valid government-issued photo identification card, such as an official driver’s license, a state-issued identification card, or a military identification card. On-site visits are free of charge.
- Appropriate dress is required. (Please see the video visitation rules link above)
- No tobacco products, cell phones, or other electronic devices are allowed in the visitation area – nor is storage provided for these items during a visit.
- Visitors are responsible for supervising children in the visiting area. Visits may be terminated if children exhibit behavior that interferes with other individuals’ visits.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entranced into the visitation area.
- Walk-in visits are not allowed; all visits must be scheduled ahead of time.
Off-site (Remote) Visitation
- You can now video visit your loved one from the comfort of your home. You can fund your Video Visits with your current Inmate Telephone account or if you don’t have an account you can go to www.NCIC.com and set one up.
- All remote video visits are by appointment only and must by scheduled 24 hours in advance by registering online at www.NCIC.com
- Off-site (Remote) visitation is available for a fee from any device with internet access and/or a webcam, including a home, library, office computer, or a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Inmates are allowed 5 remote visits per day; and these visits can be scheduled every day of the week from 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 p.m. (times may vary due to jail lockdown times).
- Off-site (Remote) visit cost is $0.27 per minute.
- All participants in off-site (remote) visits should dress in an appropriate manner and behave in an acceptable manner during the visit. (Please see video visitation rules link above)
- Remote video visits (except for attorneys and clergy visits) are recorded and subject to electronic monitoring by the Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office.
- Violation of the visitation guidelines can result in suspension of your visiting privileges.