Crisis nursery is a short-term, emergency-based service to assist families with temporary child care.
Referrals are given priority based on:
- Child abuse and neglect prevention
- Family violence
- Crisis intervention
- Medical necessity of parent / child
- Emotional exhaustion of parent
- Chemical abuse (treatment)
- Financial / housing issues
Sherburne County Health and Human Services uses only licensed home providers to provide crisis nursery care for children. This service is typically reserved for children 12 and younger.
Please contact Sherburne County Health and Human Services Intake Unit at 763-765-4000 if you are in need of crisis nursery services.