Crises happen in a variety of ways. If you need help, or suspect a friend, neighbor, or family member may need help, please call the Sherburne County Intake Department at 763-765-4000.
If you ever suspect a situation is an emergency or life-threatening, please call 911 right away.
Intake social workers can help with:
- After hours social work coverage
- Children's Mental Health assessment
- Crisis Intervention and supportive
- Crisis Nursery
- Day Treatment
- Domestic Violence Referrals
- Family Assessment Response
- Intake for referral to adult services
- Investigating physical and sexual abuse and neglect
- Minor parent services
- Pre-Admission Screening to nursing
- Truancy programming
- Vulnerable Adult abuse investigation