Crisis Services

Crises happen in a variety of ways. If you need help, or suspect a friend, neighbor, or family member may need help, please call the Sherburne County Intake Department at 763-765-4000. 


If you ever suspect a situation is an emergency or life-threatening, please call 911 right away.

Intake Workers

Intake social workers can help with:

  • After hours social work coverage
  • Children's Mental Health assessment
  • Crisis Intervention and supportive
  • Crisis Nursery
  • Day Treatment
  • Domestic Violence Referrals
  • Family Assessment Response
  • Intake for referral to adult services
  • Investigating physical and sexual abuse and neglect
  • Minor parent services
  • Pre-Admission Screening to nursing
  • Truancy programming
  • Vulnerable Adult abuse investigation