Child Care

Sherburne County licenses Family Child Care only. If you would like to confirm that a Child Care Center is licensed with the State, please go to Minnesota Department of Human Services Licensing Lookup. If you wish to report a complaint with a Child Care Center, please go to the Minnesota DHS Licensing page.