- Your Government
- Departments A to H
- Health & Human Services
- Public Health Planning
- Community Health Assessment
Community Health Survey Results
Community Health Survey Results
The Community Health Survey is an important source of data on the health of adults in Sherburne County. The survey has been conducted in 2021, 2016, and 2013.
The purpose of this survey is to collect data about the current health status of the people living in Sherburne County. These data are used to track progress and identify potential areas for improvement throughout the assessment process. The survey is an integral source of data for the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA).
The Central Minnesota Alliance (CMA), a partnership between Benton County, Sherburne County, Stearns County, and CentraCare, conducted the Community Health Survey of adults between March and June 2021 in Benton, Sherburne, and Stearns Counties. This survey was a mailed survey and was sent to a random sample of households in the three counties. Since then, we have been working to synthesize the data into a document that is easily shareable for our partners to view. We have curated data books for these areas:
- Benton County
- Sherburne County
- Stearns County
- St. Cloud Metro (zip code areas: 56301, 56303, 56304, 56374, 56377, 56379, and 56387)
- Region (Benton, Sherburne, and Stearns Counties together)
We also distributed an electronic version of the survey in 2021 to capture information from groups that we felt were underrepresented. The data collected from this survey is included in a separate data book.
We extend our sincere gratitude to all the participants who took part in the Community Health Survey. Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Sherburne County Public Health, or any of our partnering organizations within the Central MN Alliance. We are here to support you and assist in navigating the data effectively.
- Benton: email@example.com
- Sherburne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stearns: email@example.com
- CentraCare: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022-2025 Community Health Needs Assessment & Community Health Improvement Plan
- Central MN Alliance CHIP CHNA 2022-2025, Version 1, Updated 06.29.22
- 2021-2022 CMA Status Assessment Committee Top Data Points of Concern
- CMA Mailed Survey Fact Sheet
2021 Community Health Data Books
2016 Community Health Data Books
- 2016 Community Health Survey Data
- The Tableau platform will open in a new window and you can explore the data by choosing a question or by filtering categories by clicking within the tables.
- If you have difficulty viewing the entire page, please try clicking the Full Screen button in the bottom right of the page. This is best viewed on a desktop computer or a larger tablet screen, it is not mobile friendly.
Documents that may be helpful in your review of this data include:
- 2016 Survey Instrument (PDF)
- A Description of the 2016 Survey Methods (PDF)
- See section: How to Use this Data Display, Data Book Tool on page 5, for more information
- A List of Common Questions (PDF) between the 2016 and 2013 Community Health Surveys
2013 Community Health Data Books
If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact CHS Administrator Nicole Ruhoff by phone at 763-765-4000 or by email@example.com.