The Greater Zimmerman Area Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Zimmerman. Zimmerman is a progressive, innovative and growing community where people come first and where one can discover the entrepreneurial spirit. The "Gateway to the Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge," Zimmerman provides a panoramic view of nature at its best. Sailing, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing and snowmobiling are some of the recreational opportunities that are available.
Zimmerman residents take great pride in the city's beautification and aesthetic quality. This is reflected in the city's western appeal and hometown quality which is designed to offer a respite from a hectic pace of life for both residents and visitors. For more information, please call the Chamber of Commerce at 763-856-4404, or write to the Chamber of Commerce at:
P.O. Box 126
Zimmerman, MN 55398
- City Population: 6,383
The schools within the City of Zimmerman are part of School District 728. There are four schools in Zimmerman - two elementary, one middle school and one high school. Approximately 2,300 students are enrolled in the schools. For more information call 763-241-3400 or visit the Elk River Schools website.
- School District Number: 728
- Number of Schools: 4
- Number of Students: 2,297
- U.S. Highway 169
- Zimmerman City Clerk - 763-856-4666, ext. 22
- Sheriff - 763-765-3500
- Zimmerman/Livonia Fire District - 763-856-2280
Nine places of worship within Zimmerman serve a variety of denominations.
- Fairview Clinic in Zimmerman - 763-856-6900
- Zimmerman Physical Therapy - 763-856-2000
- Pine Ridge Dental - 763-856-5100
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital in Princeton
- Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids
- Monticello / Big Lake Community Hospital in Monticello
First Class Post Office and Express Service available.
- The Bank of Elk River - 763-856- 6800
- Woodlands National Bank - 763-634-6030
Youth Organizations & Centers
- Boys and Girls Club of Zimmerman - 763-856-3000
- Connexus Energy - 800-642-1672
- Xcel Energy - 800-895-4999
- CenterPoint Energy - 800-245-2377
Telecommunications (Telephone, Cable, Internet)
- Hughes Net
- Mid-continent - 800-783-2356
- Windstream - 763-262-4181