What is Theft?
- Theft is the illegal taking of another person’s property without that person’s freely given consent.
- A person is guilty of theft, if he/she dishonestly takes property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it.
- Theft can also be defined as:
- To provide youth with facts about Theft
- To explain the affects Theft has on society
- To educate youth on the consequences of Theft
- To teach youth ways to handle temptation
Program Cost & Registration
There will be a program fee of $50 due prior to attending the class.
- Registration options for this program:
- In person at Sherburne County Community Corrections
- By phone: 763-765-4550
- Online: full payment is required within 24 hours of registration. Failure to provide payment will result in cancellation of your registration. Pay online here. Register for Juvenile Theft Prevention Program.
Juvenile Theft Prevention Program Schedule
|Session Date||Session Times||Room|
|February 22, 2022||4 to 5:30 p.m.||Aspen Room|
|April 12, 2022||4 to 5:30 p.m.||Aspen Room|
|June 21, 2022||4 to 5:30 p.m.||Aspen Room|
|August 23, 2022||4 to 5:30 p.m.||Aspen Room|
|October 25, 2022||4 to 5:30 p.m.||Aspen Room|
|December 13, 2022||4 to 5:30 p.m.||Aspen Room|
Sherburne County Govt Center
13880 Business Center Drive NW
Elk River, MN 55330-4668