Defensive driving is driving to save lives, time and money in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others. A preventable collision is one in which the driver failed to do everything responsible to avoid it.
- To help young drivers recognize that licensed drivers between the ages of 15 to 24 are more likely than anyone else to be injured or killed in a vehicle crash
- To give young drivers an opportunity to discuss why they are at such high risk in a motor vehicle
- To describe the consequences of making poor judgments or taking unnecessary risks in a vehicle
- To help young drivers identify actions they can take to keep control whether they are a driver or a passenger in a vehicle
- To encourage young drivers to commit to making better driving choices
Program Cost & Registration
There will be a program fee of $75 due prior to attending the class.
- Registration options for this program:
- In person at Sherburne County Community Corrections
- By phone: 763-765-4550
- Online: full payment is required within 24 hours of registration. Failure to provide payment will result in cancellation of your registration. Pay online here Register for Alive at 25 Defensive Driving Program.
Alive at 25 Defensive Driving Program Schedule
|Session Dates||Session Times||Room|
|February 8, 2022||4 to 8 p.m.||Maple A & B|
|April 19, 2022||4 to 8 p.m.||Maple A & B|
|June 14, 2022||4 to 8 p.m.||Maple A & B|
|November 15, 2022||4 to 8 p.m.||Maple A & B|
Sherburne County Government Center
13880 Business Center Drive NW
Elk River, MN 55330-4668