This is an educational program that is facilitated by local AA Volunteers. Offenders who have been involved in chemical related offenses will be informed about Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), the concept of chemical dependency as an illness and the recovery from it.
- To provide a positive exposure to the concepts of AA
- To provide a means of transition to AA for the offender
Program Cost & Registration
There is a program fee of $25 that must be paid in full prior to starting the program.
- Registration options for this session:
- In person at Sherburne County Community Corrections
- By phone: 763-765-4550
- Online: full payment is required within 24 hours of registration. Failure to provide payment will result in cancellation of your registration. Pay online here. Register for AA Orientation .
AA Orientation Program Schedule
|January 21- March 11, 2021||6 to 7 p.m.||Birch Room|
|April 29 - June 17, 2021||6 to 7 p.m.||Birch Room|
|September 16 - November 4, 2021||6 to 7 p.m.||Birch Room|
Sherburne County Government Center
13880 Business Center Drive NW
Elk River, MN 55330-466