Sherburne County Community Corrections embraces evidence based practices and utilize the risk, need and responsivity principle to refer offenders to appropriate programs and services. By adhering to the risk / needs principle, we only recommend and refer offenders to programs and services that are designed specifically to address their individual criminogenic needs.
- If you arrive late, you will not be admitted.
- Unexcused absences may result in termination from the program.
- Anyone who comes to the class under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol will be asked to leave immediately and may face a probation violation and / or other legal consequences.
Payment & Registration
- Payments can be made online here.
- Payments can be made in person at Sherburne County Community Corrections or by calling 763-765-4550 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.