Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
Departments A to H
Data & Demographics
Economic Development Assistance
- Sherburne County communities are well organized for economic development and can work quickly to meet business needs.
Cost Effective Government
- Businesses benefit from high-quality government services while paying among the lowest property taxes in Minnesota.
- Progressive business/education partnerships ensure that graduates are ready to participate in the global workforce.
Attractive Real Estate
- Commercial/industrial land is widely available and reasonably priced. Housing prices are significantly below other parts of the metro area.
Population, Income, Housing & Workforce
County Census Data
2022 County Economic Conditions Report
Location & Access
Major Industries & Employers
Quality of Life
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow