Auditor / Treasurer
The Auditor / Treasurer Department:
- Manages the County's investments and checking account
- Computes taxes for real and personal property
- Receives real estate tax payments
- Collects assessments and delinquent taxes
- Manages forfeiture of property for delinquent taxes
- Collects and distributes gravel tax production tax to appropriate entities
- Administers Elections, Issues Drivers Licenses, county liquor licenses and other misc. licenses.
"To execute the duties of the County Auditor / Treasurer by State Statute and as assigned by the Sherburne County Board of Commissioners, in an efficient manner, provide optimum service to our customers, maintain a current knowledge of laws and regulations relating to Auditor / Treasurer's responsibilities and meet obligations with integrity."
- View the Annual Budget
- View the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- View the County Audits and Management and Compliance Reports
- View the County Census Data
- View the Popular Annual Financial Reports