COVID-19 vaccination will help keep you from getting COVID-19. Getting vaccinated will be one of the best ways to protect yourself and those around you. Learn about the benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
The best way to stay informed is at mn.gov/vaccine. This is where the latest information about vaccine availability and priority populations will be posted. For local updates, visit the Sherburne County website and Sherburne County Public Health Facebook Page.
All Minnesotans 12 years of age and older are eligible to receive a vaccine. Minnesotans age 12 to 17 are eligible only for the Pfizer vaccine with parent/guardian consent.
How to get your vaccine:
- Schedule an appointment at a vaccine clinic hosted by Sherburne County Health & Human Services. Sherburne County Public Health is a registered vaccine provider through the state health department.
- Use the Vaccine Locator Map to find vaccine providers near you.
- Go to a COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program site. Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
- Sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector. The Vaccine Connector will inform you about vaccine opportunities in your area.
- Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
- Search for a list of statewide public vaccination clinics, including those in Sherburne County.
COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEETS
- Covid-19 Moderna Vaccine Information
- Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine Information
- Covid-19 Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Information
ADDITIONAL VACCINE RESOURCES