Property Tax and Valuation Address Change

To report a change in your primary residency in SHERBURNE COUNTY, please complete the following form and return it to our office as soon as possible. You may submit the completed and signed form via mail, email or in person at our office. If you have any questions, please contact the Assessor’s Office.

Change of Address form (for property tax purposes only)

Submit online Change of Address form (for property tax purposes only)

If the property you currently homestead is sold or transferred, or you change your primary residence, per Minnesota state statute 273.124, Subdivision 13 (e), you must notify the county assessor within 30 days.