Citizen Complaints/Concerns

Sherburne County Zoning Administration will respond to information regarding alleged building, environmental, zoning violations or problems received from the public that falls within the jurisdiction of the county regulations. You can notify Zoning Administration of alleged violations or problems by calling 763-765-4450 or e-mailing

Zoning Admin Contact:

Sherburne County Govt Center
ATTN: Zoning Administration
13880 Business Center Dr NW
Suite 100
Elk River, MN 55330-4668

Office Location & Hours

Phone: 763-765-4450
Fax: 763-765-4467
Contact Sherburne County with your questions, comments and feedback