Family Child Care Licensing

Sherburne County licenses Family Child Care only. If you would like to confirm that a Child Care Center is licensed with the State, please go to Minnesota DHS Licensing Lookup. If you wish to report a complaint with a Child Care Center, please go to the Minnesota DHS Licensing page

General Resources

Health & Human Services Contact:

Sherburne County Govt Center
ATTN: Health & Human Services
13880 Business Center Dr NW
Suite 100
Elk River, MN 55330-4668

Office Location & Hours

Phone: 763-765-4000
Fax: 763-765-4096
Contact Sherburne County with your questions, comments and feedback