Frequently Asked Questions

Is this the Court Services/ Probation Department?

Yes, the department's official title is Sherburne County Community Corrections

How can I find out who my probation officer is?

Contact Sherburne County Community Corrections at 763-765-4550

Can I have an extension on my fine payment?

Contact Sherburne County Court Administration for Court fines and fees questions at 763-765-4600

Can I change my Court date?

Contact Sherburne County Court Administration for questions at 763-765-4600

How can I set up Huber/ Work Release?

Contact the Sheriffs Department at 763-765-3853

How do I set up work crew/community service work?

Contact the Sheriffs Department at 763-765-3818

How do I update my Predatory Offender Registration (POR)?

If you are currently under supervision contact your probation officer; if you are not, contact your local law enforcement agency

How do I schedule a Rule 25 Evaluation?

Contact your county of residence.
Anoka County 763-422-7078
Benton County (320) 968-5087
Hennepin County (612) 348-4111
Sherburne County 763-765-4000
Stearns County (320) 656-6000
Wright County 763-682-4000


Sherburne County Govt Center
ATTN: Community Corrections
13880 Business Center Dr NW
Suite 100
Elk River, MN 55330-4668

Office Location & Hours

Phone: 763-765-4550
Fax: 763-765-4555
Contact Sherburne County with your questions, comments and feedback
Pay Supervision/Program Fees*

Visa MasterCard American Express Discover

*Restitution, fines and fees are payable with Sherburne County Court Administration