Property Tax Statement

To access a printable copy of your tax statement* enter your 9 digit property ID number. If you are unsure of your property ID number, consult Beacon to search by address or call the Sherburne County Auditor/Treasurer's Office at 763-765-4352 or toll free at 800-438-0575 for this information.

Parcel:   Enter parcel with no hyphens or spaces
Tax Year: current year statements are generally available after March 30th
     *requires a PDF reader PDF

If paying late or delinquent property taxes please contact the Auditor/Treasurer's office for current amount due.

NOTE: If you are having difficulties obtaining a PDF copy of your Tax Statement(s) please check the following:

  • Your Pop-Up blocker is disabled or set to allow popups from this website
  • Your PDF reader software is fully installed and up-to-date
  • Access to port #10080* is allowed by your firewall. You may need to contact your IT Department for access from within a business environment

If these changes do not fix your problem, please contact the Auditor/Treasurer's office via phone 1-800-438-0575, or email and we will assist you.

Disclaimer: Every attempt has been made to ensure that the information contained on this web site is valid at the time of publication. Sherburne County reserves the right to make additions, changes, or corrections at any time and without notice. Additionally, Sherburne County disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies and is not responsible for misuse or misinterpretation. Data is updated periodically. For the most current information contact the appropriate county department.

For questions contact:
Auditor/Treasurer by email: or by phone: 763-765-4352

Auditor/Treasurer Contact:

Sherburne County Govt Center
ATTN: Auditor/Treasurer
13880 Business Center Dr NW
Suite 100
Elk River, MN 55330-4668

Office Location & Hours

Property Tax: 763-765-4350

Elections: 763-765-4351

Fax: 763-765-4400

Ditch Inspector: 763-765-3362
Contact Sherburne County with your questions, comments and feedback