The Property Maintenance Department is responsible for comprehensive
management of the County’s properties and facilities to appropriately,
safely, and effectively support County programs and services, including:
- Ensuring the provision of adequate facilities to meet current and future program needs through strategic facility development assistance to County departments and Administration.
- The provision of project quality assurance through effective project development and implementation.
- The provision of integrated facility management services in order to ensure consistent and effective operations countywide.
- The provision of security services to insure the safety and integrity of County facilities.
- Carrying out the division’s responsibilities with an appropriate level of quality in a cost effective manner.
- Operation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for all county-owned facilities.
- Planning and coordination of design, construction and renovation to all County facilities.
- Operation and maintenance of monitoring and security systems (to include access and key control) for the Sherburne County Government Center.
- Routine and preventative maintenance, repair and support for all County-owned facilities.