Sherburne County Recorder
Online Access to Real Estate Records
Landshark is a web-based tool for research and retrieval of land record documents. With LandShark you can search for land record documents, and if the document is available on our system, you can actually view and print the document image from your computer.
What records can be accessed?
- Grantor/Grantee index starting December 29, 1983
- Images of Abstract real estate documents starting in 1957
- Images of Torrens real estate documents starting in 1910
- Images of Sherburne County Plats see link below http://www.co.sherburne.mn.us/publicworks/survey/plat_search.asp
- Here are the directions: once you are to the plat search screen all you have to do is enter the plat name and hit enter. It will then bring up a list of plat names, choose yours by clicking on the plat name. The next screen will be the plat information along with the scanned images in purple. If you click on the scanned images it will bring you to the original copy of the plat.
- Improved Tract index starting June 1, 2001
- Tax parcel ID numbers on deeds starting June 1, 2001
- Images of certain tract index books. Here are the directions: Click on the Tract tab and choose metes & bounds. Enter your Section/ Township/Range numbers, then click Search. Click on the Ref ID number. Then click Image. Next indicate how many pages to download. Some files may take longer to download, please be patient.
A Sherburne County Enhanced Remote Access Agreement (see Recorder web page) must be signed and applicable fees paid before remote access service is granted. Please contact our office for the current fees for this enhanced remote access service at 763-765-4420.
Sherburne County Recorder and Registrar of Titles
13880 Business Center Drive
Elk River, MN 55330
Minnesota counties that offer LandShark:
Carver, Chisago, Clearwater, Crow Wing, Douglas, Freeborn, Goodhue, LeSueur, McLeod, Morrison, Olmsted, Otter Tail, Pine, Renville, Rice, Sherburne, Sibley, Todd, Wabasha, Wadena, Waseca, Wright.